Monday, September 26, 2016

SEP 26, 2016 LENR- ABOUT MOTIVATION (I)


MOTTO

Image result for "inner motivation" quotes


DAILY NOTES

Starting a discussion or a monologue about motivation


The string of LENR Forum: "Peter Gluck, Blogger-Advocate for Rossi"- was renamed by the nice Moderator at my request- the word Technology being added to it.
It has  some 9 pages of teachings for me with many adjectives used by my opponents. The wisdom of Abd is at its best here. Today I published here the following challenge:

"As a continuation of the editorial of before of yesterday about Orwellian features in the behavior and language of my opponents, today I want answer to some wrtings of Abd, mainly in this thread. Pedagogical ones most, he wants to taech me the truthT
But first- the name of this thread is based on verbal dishonesty- the most important word was removed from it tendentiously:
It could be "Peter Gluck- blogger supporter of Rossi Technology"
I do not remember making apologetics or contributing to a cult of personality of Andrea Rossi. I just refused to participate in his systematic demonization which has descended to extreme forms as Rossi tearing out instruments from the Plant.Conspiring to the use of only the half of the pipes in the plant (lower or upper half?) ( see the Orwellian editorial till now ignored)

In the Leonardo-IH conflict I want now to compare the essence - my motivation with the motivation of my motivation.

MY MOTIVATION

My approach to LENR is that of a technologist and of a problem solver. The Rossi party claims the plant has worked well, multiplicative excess heat, ERV reports are correct real description of the situation, their history chronology has logical consistence and a good technical background.
IH's approach is the opposite, anachronistic, with proofs that I find as weak and unconvincing.
Therefore I am motivated to see thee trial as showing the Technology works, the LENR problem IS solve already.
I care for LENR.
If I say i want to see the verdict because I am both curious and motivated, Abd will use an other verbal trick saying I am obsessed but I am not. I am rational, I have my opinion and this does not make me disruptive.

What motivates you, Abd and Jed in this affair?
They know what their motivations, priorities and desire are.


Obviously Jed and Abd are engaged in many disputes, the resistance against them is increasing- they were even called trolls that do not respond to logic,,(not by meI think they have a substitute of logic)- so they couldn't answer but they can explain to their fans what drives their actions, evaluations and predictions
What I fear is that they have already totally lost their inner motivation- care for LENR, Jed owned it in a peculiar form- and now they are externally motivated by IH and- what is worse their metamorphosis described here:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2016/06/june-29-2016-in-lenr-you-cannot-learn.html
is not more reversible. But we will see...
DAILY NEWS



1) Rossi vs. Darden, new document at the Court pacermonitor:


Friday, September 23, 2016
54 motion Strike More Definite Statement Fri 3:30 PM 
MOTION to Strike50 Answer to Complaint, Third Party Complaint, Counterclaim,,,,,,,,, in Part Second Amended Answer, Affirmative Defenses, Counterclaims, and Third Party Claims, or in the Alternative, , MOTION for More Definite Statement by Leonardo Corporation, Andrea Rossi. Responses due by 10/11/2016(Annesser, John)

2) From Andrea Rossi's JONP

Sam Talbert
September 26, 2016 at 5:56 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,
Based on your information, what do you think will be the most interesting presentation at the next ICCF?
Thank you if you can answer,


Sam
Andrea Rossi
September 26, 2016 at 6:40 AM

Sam Talbert:
I think the new paper of Prof. Norman Cook is important. His papers are always worth to be studied.
Warm Regards,
A.R.



T.
September 25, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi:
We can see that more and more institutional scientific entities are funding R&D in the LENR field, much more than before your work has been known.
I think this can be considered also an achievement of yours.
T.
Translate


Andrea Rossi
September 26, 2016 at 6:42 AM

T.:
Thank you. It is true.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

3) Eventually a first reaction to Steven Krivit's new LENR book, in Italian:
25 SETTEMBRE 2016n
Hacking the Atom


4) Cold Fusion- the first signs of a mediatic thawing
Fusione fredda | LENR: prime tracce di disgelo mediatico?
http://sdoppiamocupido.blogspot.ro/2016/09/fusione-fredda-lenr-prime-tracce-di-disgelo-mediatico.html


LENR IN CONTEXT-1


Strange?
Science Finally Confirms That People Absorb Energy From Others

3 comments:

  1. Peter
    Do you know anything about Prof. Norman
    Cook other than he worked on a theory
    with A.R.
    If I remember correctly he was one person that
    was at the one year test site.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sam.

      Professor Cook was not well known iENR circles. There are more models of atomic structure as his see e.g. Stoyan Sarg (in my Blog too)

      I had some nice correspondence with ProfCook, kindperson and a serious scientist, he has an "uncleNormie" web address.
      I am also waiting to see his ICCF20 paper soon.

      peter

      Delete
  2. One only has to bring up her name and most people will know that she was the one being talked about. Even her magazine was able to outdo the likes of Vogue and Fortune in terms of the sheer number of subscribers.Inspiring Stories

    ReplyDelete